How to Open a File as Layers
Open File Open File As Layers
How to open a file as layers in GIMP?
This page will explain you how to open a file as layers
Steps to Follow:
- Launch GIMP.
- Click File -> Open as Layers
or else just press Ctrl+Alt+O to open a file.
- Then a box displays with name Open Image.
- Choose any image file and click the Open button in the "Open Image".
- The image file will be opened with layers i.e. the layers will be added to currently opened image. (View the below image)
- Apply changes in the file and then save the file through "File -> Save" and click "Save" button.
Simple tutorial with regard to the photoshop GIMP. Hope you enjoy this learning this.
Suggestions and feedbacks about this GIMP / GNU Image Manipulation Program tutorial are welcomed.
This is a copyright content.