* This option allows the user to replace the colors
of an image with the specified shades.
Steps to Follow:
- Start GIMP.
- Launch a new image file.
- To select a whole image, just press Ctrl+A
- If needed, the user can pick a portion of an image and apply this option to view the color effect.
- Now click Colors -> Colorify
- Then a box gets displayed with three different options namely, Preview, Zoom and Custom color
- Set the Preview
option to view the image while applying changes. It is also used to maximize and minimize the image.
- The above image shows the preview along with Zoom option to enlarge/minimize the picture.
- There are seven Custom colors available in the "Colorify" toolbox.
- Choose any one of the colors to replace the existing color of an image for e.g. Green Color
- Finally click the Ok
- Now view the below image replaced by Green Color
- At last, click File->Save button to save the file.